Disabled people are supported by all sorts of fantastic disability support organisations, from clubs to charities to medical bodies, who already know all about your needs. Our new Partner+ scheme means that, by working with the organisation which supports you, we can give you a Fair4All Card more easily and quickly.
Find out more below!
How it works:
- The Fair4All Card team works with a disability organisation that knows about the people it supports.
- The organisation invites you as members or service-users to apply for a Fair4All Card.
- When you apply, the Partner+ organisation supports you through the application process and helps you to find the evidence we need. This makes it easier and quicker for you to get the Card.
- All the information we need for your application comes through you and so the Partner+ organisation doesn’t break confidentiality – you decide what information to give to us.
- The Fair4All Card is issued to you as usual.
Who will be involved?
We can’t reveal too much at the moment because we are still finalising details but we’ve already reached out to a lot of organisations, and we’ve had a lot of interest.
In fact, we’ve had so much interest that our diary for 2022 is filling up fast already!
What can I do next?
If you are supported by a disability organisation, please ask them if they are interested in the Partner+ scheme to help their members or users get Fair4All Cards. They only have to contact us to join the scheme.
Keep a look out on our social media for more updates.
Remember, you can always apply for a Card right now via https://fair4all.org.uk/apply-for-a-card/