- Bucks Family Information Service
- Information on claiming benefits, saving money on household bills and advice and local support
- Carers UK
Factsheets on benefits for carers, and for disabled people who are being cared for.
- Citizens Advice
Local advice services; and authoritative on-line information about all social security benefits, including benefits calculator, and how to complete health questionnaires and approach face to face assessments for PIP, ESA or Universal Credit.
- Disability Rights UK
Authoritative factsheets providing detailed information about benefits and other disability related issues for claimants and advisers.
On-line benefit calculator and further information about benefits.
- Mind – the mental health charity
Factsheets on Employment and Support Allowance (ESA) and the Work Capability Assessment (WCA) specifically for people with mental health issues.
- Red Kite community housing
Assistance for Red Kite tenants
- Scope: About disability
Benefit calculator and other information about benefits claimed by disabled people.
General information on benefits, including an easy-to-use calculator to help check what you might be entitled to.
- Vale of Aylesbury Housing
Assistance for VAH tenants.
- 2020 Guide to Universal Credit
- One individual’s informal guide to UC which some people may find helpful